Programmer (Graphics, Senior)Business Area / Division: Code
Rebellion Oxford is currently looking for a Senior Graphics Programmer to work as part of its core technology team, supporting multiple AAA titles currently in development for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC. The successful applicant will be highly motivated and able to use their initiative to make improvements to all areas of our in-house engine.
This role is full-time permanent role based in-house at our Oxford headquarters, not available to freelance or agencies. You must be able to legally work in the UK.
At least 5 years’ games industry experience with at least 2 years in a senior graphics programming role is required. Experience of working on large-scale projects with a cross-platform engine would be preferred.
First class or 2:1 degree in Computer Science, Maths, Physics or other science-related subject would be preferred. Candidates with other degrees and those without higher academic qualifications are still encouraged to apply if they meet the experience criteria above.
- Implementing new graphics techniques
- Adding support for next generation platforms
- Profiling and optimising existing graphics code
- Working with other team members to add new rendering features to all current platforms
- Assisting with planning and scheduling of rendering tasks
- Mentoring junior team members
- Strong C/C++
- Strong mathematical skills
- Writing shaders
- Using shader debugging tools
- Ability to write clear and maintainable code