Videographer / Edit SupportBusiness Area / Division: Production
Rebellion Oxford is seeking our first in house videographer to join our video team to work on exciting future video content. The successful candidate will work with the Senior Editor and Producer to plan and create a variety of live-action content.
This role is full-time based in-house at our Oxford studio, initially for 12 months on a temporary employed contract basis (not freelance or agency) but with the possibility of future extension and/or transition into a permanent in-house role.
You must be able to legally work in the UK.
Only applications accompanied by a showreel/portfolio will be considered.
Filming a variety of exciting content and organising and conducting interviews and other ‘to camera pieces’.
Looking after and maintaining all the video equipment, both in the studio and on location, and regularly checking that everything is in proper working order.
To work with Director/Producer/Senior Editor to create all necessary pre-production documents.
Making sure all data is regularly backed up to designated server locations.
Staying up to date with changing technologies within the camera and lighting industries.
- At least 5 years’ professional experience filmmaking (freelance and/or industry).
- Exceptional skills in operating a camera, from framing to focus to exposure, etc.
- Expert knowledge of different lights and lighting set-ups.
- Experienced in working in both a studio environment and on location.
- Working with both small and large crews.
- A strong understanding of and experience with various codecs, formats and resolutions.
- Great knowledge of different lenses and their pros and cons.
- High competence in using Premiere Pro CC.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Experience posting video content on social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Vimeo.
- Understanding UK T.V. delivery specifications.
- Great knowledge of different kinds of camera, including Canon, Sony and Blackmagic.
- Full UK driving license and car.
- CAA approved drone pilot.
- The ability to use After Effects to create simple motion graphics for videos or make amendments to existing AE projects.
- Knowledge of colour balancing / grading.
- Knowledge of using equipment like jibs, sliders, steadicam / MoVi / Ronin.
- Knowledge of different types of sound equipment and their proper use.