Customer Support, 2000 AD and Rebellion PublishingBusiness Area / Division: Other
Rebellion Oxford is currently looking for a bright, energetic, enthusiastic and pro-active individual to take the lead in responding to 2000 AD subscription and webshop customer queries, resolving issues such as subscription problems, renewals, order enquiries. The successful candidate will be trained in managing similar enquiries for digital products training in related Rebellion Games customer support. This is a unique chance to play a pivotal role in the UK’s leading comics and graphic novel publisher.
This is a permanent full-time role based in-house at our Oxford headquarters, with 6-12 months on probation period (not freelance or agency). You must be able to legally work in the UK and available for extended hours when necessary, with the aim to settle into the role long term.
- Responding to customer queries on a daily basis and helping to resolve issues in a positive and friendly manner
- Communicating with the warehouse and dispatch provider, the publishing, finance and web development teams to keep them informed of customer feedback and on-going issues
- Administrating customer service and support ticket software
- Developing and maintaining FAQs based on customer queries
- Creating and maintaining the product entries for the webshop, communicating with the warehouse and dispatch providers about new products, and supplying the warehouse with the stock it needs to fulfil orders
- Ensuring digital releases are correctly set up for sale through iOS and Android devices
- Communicating with the subscription dispatch provider about weekly mail-outs.
- Experience of customer service and people skills handling both phonecall and emails. Knowledge of support ticket software magazines subscriptions will be an advantage.
- Excellent organisation skills with a hands-on approach
- Strong initiative and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, particularly clear and accurate verbal and written language
- Self-confident and motivated, able to cope well and act decisively and sensitively under pressure