Finance AssistantBusiness Area / Division: Other
We are now looking to expand our in-house finance team. This is an entry level position with the opportunity to study toward a recognised AAT qualification whilst working.
Assisting with following tasks for the Rebellion Group:
- Purchase ledger
- Processing staff expenses
- Processing credit card statements
- Banking of cheques
- Bank and petty cash reconciliations
- Preparing payment runs
- Dealing with purchase orders
- Ordering of goods
- Assist in preparing royalty statements
- Credit control
- Various ad hoc accounting & admin tasks as required
We are seeking an intelligent, organised and enthusiastic person. You will be able to meet deadlines and have a good attention to detail. We are also looking for someone who is reliable & trustworthy with a strong willingness to learn.
Good communication skills will be important.
Qualifications & Experience
- Candidate will be expected to work towards an AAT Level 3 / 4 dependent on experience
- Experience of using accounting software would be an advantage (IRIS Exchequer preferable)
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel, MS Outlook etc