Programmer (Animation)Business Area / Division: Code
Rebellion Oxford is currently looking for an experienced Animation Programmer to work as part of the Tools & Core Technology team, supporting multiple AAA titles currently in development for the PS4, Xbox One and PC platforms.
This role is full-time permanent role based in-house at our Oxford headquarters. You must be able to legally work in the UK.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Animation Programmer to work on new and cutting edge animation technology as well as to contribute to the development of a variety of AAA games using our in-house engine.
A strong academic background is preferred (1st class or 2:1 degree in Computer Science, Maths, Physics, or other science-related subject). Candidates with other degrees and those without higher academic qualifications are still encouraged to apply if they have the appropriate experience.
- Join our core engine team and work closely with animators and with other programmers
- Improve functionality of existing animation technology in the engine
- Optimise existing code
- Research and implement new techniques for in-game animation
- Strong C/C++ skills
- AAA experience
- Ability to write clear and maintainable code
- Comfortable working with a large existing code base
- Good communication with developers from all disciplines
- Strong interest in animation
- A good eye for visual quality